Tel: 02 6651 1615
TIEBREAK TENNIS ACADEMY POLICIES 2017
For Students, Parents and Caregivers,
Welcome to another exciting term of tennis with the Tiebreak Tennis Academy Family and a special welcome to all our new students and families. Below is an outline of the policies and expectations for Term 1 2017 and beyond;
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING
- An enthusiastic attitude, an eagerness to have fun and learn the fantastic game of tennis and Respect for all the Coaches and others alike as well as a commitment to the work involved.
- Appropriate sportswear or tennis attire. Hats are recommended and water bottles however, there is always jugs of water in the fridge which is made available for everybody
- All School bags are to be placed in the designated bag areas to avoid any injuries
PAYMENT POLICIES & Term Fees
We apologise for any late invoicing in the past but as of now new procedures are in place so this will no longer be an issue. However we have also been very patient throughout the many years with late payments. This can longer happen due to several reasons but mainly due to insurance and public liability issues. Students will no longer be permitted to participate in classes or Friday afternoon competition if fees are not paid as outlined below.
- As of term 1 2017 all squad and group lessons are to be paid in full by week 4 of the term.
- If a full term payment cannot be paid alternatively a half term payment can be arranged at the commencement of the term and a secondary payment by week 5.
- If lesson/squad payments have not been received by week 4 a $5 weekly surcharge will be added to the account to ease the administration costs unless other arrangements have been discussed with us prior.
- If payments are made within the first 2 weeks of the term commencing each student will receive a free squad or group lesson during that term on an alternate day. Please note that this does not apply to private lessons.
- The only discount that will apply is when a student participates in 2 or more group or squad lessons each week.
Direct Deposit ~ Bank details:
Account Name: Tiebreak Tennis
BSB: 484 799
Account no.: 08 607 6670
REF: please place students full name as a reference,
Cheques made payable to Tiebreak Tennis and cash and eftpos transactions to be completed in club house
MISSED LESSON POLICY
Tiebreak Tennis Academy must receive notification of a missed lesson/squad/private session 24 hours prior to the lesson commencing or the credit will be forfeited or in a private lesson situation the costs will still be incurred and payment made at the next lesson (there will be an exemption for emergencies).
Credits acrued throughout the term unfortunately will not roll over to the following term, instead the lesson/s missed can be made up through the current term on an alternate day as there are options every day of the week.
WET WEATHER POLICY
Tiebreak Tennis Academy now has a wet weather plan in place so unless notified via text message lessons/squads will not be cancelled. If you are unsure if the lesson/squad has been cancelled please phone our contact numbers to confirm.
On wet weather days, if a lesson/squad is cancelled, the student can make up the missed time on an alternate day.
If the lesson has not been cancelled and you did not attend the lesson and did not notify our staff then you will be charged for the lesson or squad.
Please note: If there are any problems with payment or any other issues please don’t hesitate to contact us and discuss the matter further and the necessary arrangements can be made. (Contact details Ph: 0424 777 542 or 6651 1615)
Jarred Kelly Tiebreak Tennis Academy; Club Professional Coach, Diploma of Sport & Development , ASCA Strength and Conditioning level 1